Anxiety Treatment in Brisbane
- I will help you to be free from anxiety and to feel in control.
- I will help you to discover and resolve the root cause of your anxiety and to effectively manage your thoughts and feelings.
Anxiety can interfere with just a part of your life; or it can effect nearly all aspects of your life to the point where it makes it seem impossible to enjoy anything at all.
Below is a list of common symptoms of anxiety
- Overwhelming feeling of dread
- Pains in chest
- Nausea or abdominal discomfort
- Sensations of smothering or shortness of breath
- Cold chills or hot flushes
- Difficulty swallowing (Globus Hystericus)
- Fast heart beat or palpitations
- Excessive sweating
- Choking sensations
- Dizziness or unsteadiness
- Fear of going crazy or losing control
- Paresthesias (numbness or tingling sensations)
Anxiety can be a complex issue; and it requires an integrated approach to achieve permanent results. I have helped nearly 2000 people to take control of their issues
- I will work directly with you as an individual to ensure that you will be free from your anxieties and fears.
- You will feel secure and in control of your thoughts and feelings.
- Imagine being able to comfortably do those things that you currently avoid.
How is hypnosis used to stop anxiety?
The three main ways I use hypnosis in helping you to be free from anxiety and to take control again are:
- Bypassing the critical faculty of your conscious enables your subconscious mind to accept suggestions for calmness and relaxation in those situations which currently cause you anxiety.
- Access to your subconscious mind allows you to discover the root cause of your problem; and to untangle you from it emotionally.
- Self-hypnosis techniques enable you to effectively take control of your thoughts and feelings.
I integrate the different uses of hypnosis with other modalities of therapy like Mindfulness, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Analytical Psychotherapy in a unique way to fit you as a person. You will then be free from anxiety and be able to live your life much more fully.
Anxiety and fear can be extremely debilitating in your ability to lead a satisfying life. Life does not need to lived with the limitations anxiety imposes upon you.
What happens in the sessions?
Usually the first session involves me finding out more about you. I want to know about your past, present and future. You can feel comfortable in a non-judgmental environment. This first session is dedicated to finding out what triggers your anxiety and what thoughts and feelings are activated. It is the beginning of a collaborative relationship on your journey to becoming free from anxiety.
The second session is usually your first hypnosis session with me. The aim of this hypnosis session is to reduce anxiety. I record the session live for you to use the recording at home for reinforcement of the suggestions given.
The sessions following are quite different for each person because I structure therapy according to your needs. Some of the sessions will involve finding and resolving the root cause of your anxiety. Others will be providing you with different self-hypnosis, mindfulness and nlp tools to take control of your anxiety.
I am unique in my approach to helping people rid themselves of anxiety. You can start to take control of your anxiety today.