Overcome Fear of Public Speaking Help – Brisbane.
That overwhelming feeling of dread you experience when speaking in front of people can be really embarrassing. Many of the people I have helped with fear of public speaking were sick of avoiding promotions at work just to escape public speaking.
I will help you to not only speak in front of people, but to enjoy it.
I wonder if you have ever considered just how your life will change when you are able to walk into a room full of people and feel completely at ease speaking to them. Even though people don’t usually notice how bad you feel inside, after working with me, you will notice a huge difference in how relaxed you feel.
How will it really help me?
- I will work directly with you as an individual to ensure that you will be free from your anxieties and fears.
- You will feel secure and in control of your thoughts and feelings.
- Imagine being able to comfortably do those things that you currently avoid.
How is hypnosis used to overcome a fear of public speaking?
The three main ways I use hypnosis in helping you to be free from anxiety and to take control again are:
- Bypassing the critical faculty of your conscious mind enables your subconscious mind to accept suggestions for calmness and relaxation in when speaking to group of people.
- Access to your subconscious mind allows you to discover the root cause of your problem; and to untangle you from it emotionally.
- Self-hypnosis techniques enable you to effectively take control of your thoughts and feelings.
I integrate the different uses of hypnosis with other modalities of therapy like Mindfulness, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Analytical Psychotherapy in a unique way to fit you as a person. You will then be free from your fear of public speaking and be able to live your life much more fully.
Fear of public speaking stops you giving your opinion and sharing your knowledge. It has probably already cost at least one promotion at work. Life does not need to be lived with the limitations fear of public speaking imposes upon you.
What happens in the sessions?
Usually the first session involves me finding out more about you. I want to know about your past, present and future. You can feel comfortable in a non-judgmental environment. This first session is dedicated to finding out what triggers your anxiety and what thoughts and feelings are activated. It is the beginning of a collaborative relationship on your journey to overcoming fear of public speaking.
The second session is usually your first hypnosis session with me. The aim of this hypnosis session is to reduce anxiety. I record the session live for you to use the recording at home for reinforcement of the suggestions given.
The sessions following are quite different for each person because I structure therapy according to your needs. Some of the sessions will involve finding and resolving the root cause of your anxiety. Others will be providing you with different self-hypnosis, mindfulness and nlp tools to overcome your fear of public speaking.
I am unique in my approach to helping people rid themselves of anxiety. You can start to take control of your anxiety today.